lauantai 14. marraskuuta 2009

shoes or dj equipment?

I would so love to own this pair of shoes. if they weren't half the price of a CDJ. Or more expensive than a pair of APCs. omg. So pretty. Plus .75" platform in the front. They're also almost the same price as a Pioneer DJM-400 on craigslist. What a steal. I would get the mixer if I didn't already have one. Way better than mine, too.


I need to get on oak's mailing list so I'll know when they'll have a sale.
Actually I should probably just buy it. One perfect pair of oxford heels to wear for the next 20 years. Economical, right? And black oxfords never go out of style.

just to make sure, I'm asking you: SHOULD I BUY expensive shoes???
(It's also a good percentage of my rent!)

3 kommenttia:

Summer kirjoitti...

What brand of shoes?

JAWSOMO kirjoitti...

275 for a pair of shoes is a bit ridic.. most i've spent is 200.

then again, most i've spent on dj equipment is a pair of CDJ-800s.

depends what you'll get more utility from.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Ah.. only if you have money.. Otherwise, I don't see the point in expensive shoes. There're plenty of really awesome shoes that go on sale, you just have to look hard enough! Are those shoes REALLY worth it?? Only get them if you think you'll die w/o them. That's how most things should be purchased, I feel, at least! Haha.