keskiviikko 4. marraskuuta 2009

wishful drinking

photo by h.sekoff

Oh, I fbook photo album stalk a bit too much sometimes. But the end result: my taking the nice photos from private fb-sphere out into public blogosphere. Woooo~!

Ich bin entspannt. Finished my last midterm of this quarter yesterday. But in another class I was assigned a paper to write. Need to write a 2000-2500 word (equivalent to how many pages is that?) paper. I'm choosing the topic of Nordic economic policies, because I really don't know jack about politics. Plus I got my midterm back for that class, got a C because I did pretty bad on the essay section. Don't know what I was writing about, and the TA who graded my midterm made about 3 comments starting with "You seem confused about..." Yes, I am indeed confused about the differences between PR and PM and a ton of other stuff. Whatever. I want to go running today (haven't gone running for more than a week due to midterms/studying) but I got blisters. :Y

Ei kommentteja: