maanantai 30. marraskuuta 2009

dy/dt - practice mix 30.nov

1. Cosmic Gate feat. Aruna - Under Your Spell (Myon & Shane 54 Remix)
2. Empire of the Sun - We Are The People (Wawa Remix)
3. Josh Gabriel pres. Winter Kills - Deep Down (Original Mix)
4. Andy Moor & Ashley Wallbridge feat. Meighan Nealon - Faces (Original Mix)
5. Richard Durand - Always the Sun (Original Mix)
6. Imogen Heap - Hide & Seek (DJ Tiesto's In Search Of Sunrise Remix)
7. Above & Beyond vs Andy Moor - Air For Life (Original Mix)
8. tyDi - You Walk Away (Original Mix)

256kbps/94mb/51mins/vocal trance (comment and ask me for it)

I actually played a couple songs before this, but was still setting up recording. :\ those would have made the flow better. Well, just me practicing. Obviously not very good yet. Haha. I feel a bit stressed having the laptop next to me and it being on record. I mixed too early for a lot of the tracks, and having upon listened to the mix afterward, realised that I should have mixed in earlier from the first track. Haha that ending feels so long. The parts where I mixed in too early – I'm afraid of not having it on beat anymore if I have to start the next track from the beginning again or I'll miss the cue. and lol my beatmatching is still off. On headphones it doesn't sound that bad having the tracks not perfectly beatmatched, then when it's loud or I'm listening to it afterward, it's..not good. Haha. Not submitting any of this as my 15 min demo to tryout for Let's Bounce, but I think it's not all too horrible and wanted to share this with you guys. :)

*Oh, and if I had the original EXTENDED mix of "Always the Sun" that transition would have been a lot better. Ahah woot excuses.

Ei kommentteja: