torstai 26. marraskuuta 2009

curvature;; Thanksgiving

East Bay folks should know where this is. flickr: slinkydragon



Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!
My starving student diet is totally off this holiday weekend. My digestive system hasn't had to work this hard in so long. My metabolism's gonna get screwed up again. In San Diego I've not been eating much. On Monday or Tuesday my stomach was hurting because I barely ate. But I never feel really hungry anymore since I've been getting used to not eating so much. I have PB&J for breakfast every morning. Then on Mon or Tues I had a croissant like 5 or 6 hours later. When I got home a few more hours later I finally ate some more bread and yogurt and chocolate and my stomach didn't hurt anymore. Haha.

Feeling pretty good right now, the calm before the storm, the storm of finals week. Ahh. I've got to get downloading on all the music I used to have. Going shopping tomorrow in SF with Mom. I really don't need any more clothes, but just accompanying Mom, and I might find some good deals on stuff I'll like. But all I really need is an external hard drive. To back up my computer so I'll never lose music ever again.

BTW bike deal went down. I now own a vintage road bike. Hipster cred +50 points!
Pics sometime in the future.
+ my Korean gamer mouse ("Razer Salmosa") that I ordered from woot.com came in.
It's blitzy fast. Even setting my mouse tracking speed to a pretty low level, it's still hella fast. BAM. And I don't even play computer games.

Good quality shit makes me happy. :]

Ei kommentteja: