lauantai 12. syyskuuta 2009

Michelle Ye and Han Yuqin;; Hawaii vacation

Chinese-born actresses Michelle Ye, right, and Han Yuqin of the film 'Yi Ngoy' (Accident) pose at the 66th Venice Film Festival on Saturday, Sept. 5, 2009.



Arrived in Honolulu on Wednesday. Staying at a hotel in Waikiki with free wi-fi. Attempted to tan. Thursday went to downtown and Chinatown, then bought some fruit at the Farmers' Market in the very nearby International Marketplace and attended a free hula show on the beach. Today joined a tour, went to the USS Arizona Memorial, Dole Plantation shop, the North Shore of Oahu, and a few beaches along the coast including Hanauma Bay. Tomorrow hiking Monoa Falls, then next day hiking Diamond Head. Pics sometime later, actually low chance of that. I always end up blogging cool stuff I find than about my vacation since I get too lazy to do that after I upload pics on fbook.

Music posts up next! =D not lying.

Ei kommentteja: