sunnuntai 13. syyskuuta 2009

Eveson : Late Night Special/Solstice

Artist: Eveson, from the UK of course.
EP: Late Night Special/Solstice
Genre: Drum'n'Bass–Liquid
Label: Samurai Red Seal
Release Date: 29.June.2009
Rating: Sehr gut.

heard it on dnbheaven, and had to get it.

"Late Night Special" is more of a dark soulful dnb track. Reminds me of some song I can't remember =T...maybe it's a sample?
"Solstice" is one of those dnb tracks where the melody (?) is off-beat, or on another beat. If you've heard those types of dnb tracks then you know what I'm talking about, otherwise.. I'm just never going to be a music critic/reviewer. Some nice sounds in it, that kind of guitar and.. gosh I suck at describing sounds. I wonder if there are writing classes in art schools where they teach students how to describe specific sounds and colors and all those aesthetics. I'm gonna stop now. Enjoy your fresh dnb download.

Ei kommentteja: