sunnuntai 6. syyskuuta 2009

bay bridge update

The 300 foot section of the temporary roadway on the Bay Bridge nears completion as the gap is slowly closed, meeting the new decks as seen from Yerba Buena Island in San Francisco, Calif., on Saturday September 5, 2009.

Wow, empty Bay Bridge!

"On Saturday night, crews completed the monumental task of maneuvering a new section of the bridge into place, making the span whole once again and capping two days of a nail-biting operation never tried before." [more: Crack in span may delay Bay Bridge opening]


Popscene was fun Friday night. Think I liked the music at blowup the week before more, though. Anyhow, time for a different venue for the next event I go to.
Oh, and I met Aaron Axelsen! He took a picture of me at the entrance. (maybe he takes pics of everyone who goes in?) But I didn't think to get a picture with him. Next time.

Ei kommentteja: