torstai 10. syyskuuta 2009

sea of shoes



YSL cage heels, seaofshoes

I don't follow any blogs except a couple of my friends'; reading blogs isn't part of my daily online regimen. Only if I'm looking for some music and the search result shows some blogs, sure. But every once in a while I'll spend a couple hours looking at a few fashion blogs. I'm not really trendy or anything; I just like to wear whatever's comfortable and looks ok, not trying to really stand out. I enjoy looking at fashion blogs (again, only every so often) because of the beauty and art in the pieces and might find some inspiration for outfits for when I ever do need to dress up.

If you haven't heard of Sea of Shoes before, (you're late! =P jk) it's this super-popular blog by 17-year-old Jane Aldrige from Texas. RICH white kid with awesome taste in shoes and fashion (influenced greatly by her mother, also quite fashionable). Since her blog's rise in the fashion blogosphere, she's been featured in magazines, invited to photoshoots, and has finished a capsule collection with Urban Outfitters. One whole wall of her room is her shelf of shoes.

Okay, I'm done blogging about another blog for today. Don't have much else to say, you can go look at fashion blogs for yourself. =T

Ei kommentteja: