torstai 17. syyskuuta 2009

multiple exposure color flash holga

ginger fierstein//flickr//fbook

HOLY SHIT, SHIT IS TIGHT.
SPECIAL CAPS LOCK "HOLY SHIT" because I'm listening to EPIC EPIC EPICCC TRANCE right now. It just multiplies the coolness of whatever I'm looking at by a factor of like...5 or some high number.

That's the kind of Holga camera I bought—120 film, color flash.
I finished my first roll today and went to Looking Glass to drop off the film to get developed and prints, and when I was taking the film out of the canister with help from an employee...I found out that I MAY HAVE MESSED UP MY FIRST ROLL. guhzahhs great. So apparently there were supposed to be 2 rectangular foam pieces behind the 2 sides where the film ends are, but they weren't there inside my camera. I don't remember if there were foam pieces there. There MAY have been, and I MAY have taken them out and thrown them away. MAY have. X____X;;
So what does that mean? The film was wound not as tight since there weren't the foam pieces cushioning the roll and I might get "EDGE FOG". Shouldn't be a big deal, though, right? Holga's a toy camera, experimental. EXCEPT that I don't have the foam pieces and so all the rest of my 120 will have edge fog. . . .
Haven't loaded my next roll yet. Going back to Looking Glass tomorrow. Voted East Bay Express Most Helpful Photography Store for shurrrs.

Now I want to take my Holga to a rave or party. ..or not. Don't want to take too many pics of random kandi kids, lol.

Ei kommentteja: