sunnuntai 17. tammikuuta 2010

San Diego Restaurant Week

Pizza at Cucina Urbana
I want to go!!!
Someplace nice downtown like Cucina Urbana or Currant.
Sucks..this kind of city/urbanization system where everyone is dependent on motor vehicles.. can't get anywhere too easily without one. (I've been reading all day. Holy scheiß there's so much shit to read, for all my classes. Today I finally finished this super long reading–practically a whole book–about the beginnings of urbanization and cities and all that.)

Last quarter, I was pretty healthy and mostly prudent–didn't spend too much on food. A couple weeks I would have soup and bread from Whole Foods, another couple weeks salad, tortellini, more bread... This quarter I'm tired of heating up food in a pot. And especially after winter break, during which I ate out quite often. Now this quarter I just want to go eat out a few times a week, and try a bunch of different places. But..too much $$. I needz more moneyzz to maintain a healthy foodie diet. lolz. I went to the Cottage twice last week, that's a total of almost $40 (more than I spend on a single grocery trip). Gyahhz. Good food.. nom. I'm still maintaining a pretty healthy lifestyle/diet though. Running and yoga, salad and yogurt, bread and nutella and soy milk and fruit. and chocolate. :)

Ei kommentteja: