keskiviikko 27. tammikuuta 2010

AFI :: Crash Love

artist: AFI
from: the Bay Area!
album: Crash Love
genre: rock
release date: 26.sept.2009
label: DGC/interscope
rating: sehr gut
« 53mb, VBR;; link taken down due to DMCA

1. Torch Song
2. Beautiful Thieves
3. End Transmission
4. Too Shy to Scream
5. Veronica Sawyer Smokes
6. Okay, I Feel Better Now
7. Medicate
8. I Am Trying Very Hard to Be Here
9. Sacrilege
10. Darling, I Want to Destroy You
11. Cold Hands
12. It Was Mine
13. Fainting Spell ★★★★

I am one of those persons who do not like real screaming way-too-fast drums punk rock (such as AFI's earlier stuff) but like sum41, blink182, and the current AFI sound. A reviewer on amazon:
*If you like Sing The Sorrow and Decemberunderground you will most likely enjoy this album.
*This is Rock, not punk. (I don't mean that in a negative light, but from a musical perspective)
*If you want hard, fast, punch you in the face punk rock, you will probably be disappointed.

Ei kommentteja: