sunnuntai 3. tammikuuta 2010

intersection

photo by z-rex

Classes start again tomorrow. Winter break wasn't too great. I got back to La Jolla yesterday evening. Tidied up my room a bit, added some more wall decor with clippings from a UO catalog of last year's.
Today I went running at noon. Not a good time to go running. Will not do that again. I was used to the Bay Area's cold weather and thought that noon would be a good time to go running–but not so here. San Diego is 10 degrees (Fahrenheit) higher than the Bay Area. I'm trying to get back to running, and hopefully this quarter I will not stop when week 5 (or whenever midterms are scheduled) hits.
Saw Avatar in 3D. Was pretty good, I guess. (I'm one of those many who went to go see it just to see what all the fuss was about.) Now more 3D movies are going to come out. Not sure how I feel about that, being an indie film/art house fan. Maybe I'll just continue to drop by the megaplexes as infrequently as I already do.

Ei kommentteja: