tiistai 12. tammikuuta 2010

dy/dt - Let's Bounce 2010 (not live set)

Practically no one recorded their sets, myself included.
But..I did record one of my practice sets. =D
I had the input set a bit too high, so the bass is kinda "clipping" :[ , but sort of makes it sound "live".
At Bounce I actually had time for one more song, so I dropped Marco V's "When the Night Falls" after Kyau & Albert's "I Love You".

dy/dt - Let's Bounce 2010 (practice) set + 2
1:06/256kbps/122mb

1. Paul van Dyk - Nothing But You (Super8 & Tab Remix)
2. Above & Beyond - Anjunabeach (Nitrous Oxide Remix)
3. DT8 Project- Destination (Above & Beyond Remix)
4. Filo & Peri - Drops of Jupiter (Main Mix)
5. Ernesto vs Bastian - Dark Side of the Moon (Dogzilla Pure Filth Remix)
6. Dash Berlin ft. Emma Hewitt - Waiting (Sean Tyas Remix)
7. Tritonal - Kinetik (Air Up There Remix)
8. Kyau & Albert - I Love You (Cosmic Gate Remix)
extra favourites:
9. Tritonal ft. Christina Soto - Let Solitude (Air Up There Remix)
10. Rank 1 - Symfo (Marcus Schössow & Robert Burian Remix)

Ei kommentteja: