torstai 5. helmikuuta 2009

week 5 &&Dustwave

It's nearing the end of week 5 already. Midterms time. Week 10 end of instruction, then week 11 Finals. and Spring Break! Yay うちかいる!I'm liking how this quarter time is passing faster. Well, as they say, as you grow older, time just goes by faster. Last quarter it was like crossing off each week on the planner. The pace of life right now is really nice. +3-day weekend coming up. yeeah.

Ahh I am failing at blogging at the moment. Or at least blogging about events. Instead right now I'm blogging about why I'm failing at blogging and about the mix I'm listening to right now. Way to be on the cutting-edge music blog circle. Haha. And there are so many awesome events coming up, that I will unfortunately not be able to attend. etd.POP! omg!

Yeah so I still haven't blogged about the show last Friday @theLoft, The Shys, Nickel Eye, and Low vs. Diamond. And I just came back from another show @theLoft, a percussion group called So Percusssion.

Right now I'm tuned into DI.FM:: Dustwave–Turnpoint2009. Good mix. Any uplifting trance, I'll love it. Oh noes my roomie right next to me is 'bout to pop open a bowl of ultra-high sodium powdered noodles. >____<;; GAHHHK! It's so noxious I get nausea. Seriously. I'm not effing kidding here. Okay back to Dustwave. Don't know anything about him, but great trance mixes. His mixes are up for download on his site.

Dustwave—Turnpoint2009
Download 192kbps | 320kbps (right-click save-as)
Rating: REALLY GOOD!
Genre: Trance–uplifting, euphoric

1. John Askew - Blue (Original Mix)
2. ATA - Blue Skies (Temple One Remix)
3. Dan Stone and Phil Young - Summer Tide (Rozza Remix)
4. Will Holland feat Yana Kay - Tears In The Rain (Alex M.O.R.P.H b2b Woody van Eyden Remix)
5. Stoneface & Terminal - Blueprint (Club Mix)
6. Akesson - Perfect Blue (Original Mix)
7. Super8 & Tab feat Alyna - Delusion (Original Mix)
8. Suncatcher - Losing Daylight (Original Mix)
9. Rapha - Pandora (Daniel Kandi's Emotional Remix)
10. Duderstadt vs Store N Forward - Broken (Nitrous Oxide Remix)
11. Vincent de Moor - Fly Away (Sean Tyas Remix)
12. Stoneface & Terminal - Storm (Club Mix)
13. Stoneface & Terminal - Volcano (2am Mix)

Ahah okay back to homework and studying for me.
__________________________________________edit 23:18
One more thing. Gosh I fail at blogging about past stuff.
Wall Street Executive Air
Flight 2009, with service to economic disaster. Mark Fiore.
Damn, don't you wish you were a wealthy Wall Street-er, instead of a taxpayer.

Ei kommentteja: