lauantai 21. helmikuuta 2009

economic crisis

Economic crisis 'is as bad as they come'

Eff being in microecon. All the prof. talks about are tomato farmers and imaginary car manufacturers. My AP (macro)Econ teacher last year in Berkeley High was awesome. Mr. Powers. I mean, d00d, his name is freakin' POWERS. Now I go to class with a few hundred people I don't know and listen to some boring guy talk about..cows grazing on public land. Powers made econ interesting, because it actually is. He talked about the subprime bubble that was happening then, like actually stuff that's happening in the world zomgf'reals. Ughh I guess it is just stupid microecon that I have to go through and read the news on my own and dl the economist podcast to be informed. EFF I can't find the "teacher quotes berkeley high" page for Powers' quotes. Darn.

Ei kommentteja: