keskiviikko 25. helmikuuta 2009

jag är trött.
Ich bin ein bisschen müde.

Econ midterm#2 tomorrow morning. I hope I do better, get at least a C-, to average out my grade to a passing status, from my D+ on the first midterm.
Then I have a paper due on Thursday. I've only loosely outlined and written scattered little paragraphs. I plan to type it all out to some sort of coherentness and then print it and revise it all tomorrow.

listening to: Pandora Radio:: The Strokes
I should really listen to Pandora more, such an easy way to hear bands that I've never heard of, or more songs from bands I do know, instead of always listening to trance, psy trance, or drum'n'bass. But psy and dnb are the most conducive to studying and doing homework. Indie rock and trance are kinda emotional and too euphoric, repectfully. Too chill and would slow my pace and I wouldn't finish my homework until too few hours later.

Ei kommentteja: