maanantai 16. helmikuuta 2009

LOL–a roommate story

So one of my roommates just went to bed. I, with laptop still on, decided to check out her fbook profile. Ahah and it's a Chinese thing, to use msn and windows livespaces. So ahaha I really want to lol but she's sleeping right now. She blogs on her livespace, and it's all in simplified Chinese and dyahhh! but in one entry she's written up a few funny convos. And one of them is a short convo with me. Mind that this was a while ago, when my desk was next to hers and I dreaded the smell of bowl noodles (I still abhor bowl noodles, though.)

She finished her bowl noodles, it's just sitting on her desk. I've endured the last however minutes it took her to eat it and the smell that is released with all that msg and whatnot, but I can endure it no longer and politely ask her if she could throw away her bowl noodles.

室友 (ME):你能把那泡面丢掉么?
M(my roommate):。。。?
室友:You know, it smells like SODIUM.
M: .................. =_+


AHAHAHA. LOL i findz roommatezz blog and post on mai blog! interweb FTW!
But I think what I said was more along the lines of "It smells too much of sodium." Haha

Ei kommentteja: