tiistai 10. helmikuuta 2009

slashing education; &&schlafen

I started reading the NYtimes again. I spent like 2 hours reading news just now. Gosh so productive after making my joyful purchase of APCs. Hahaha. They better fit well.

I like reading op-eds.

Throwing schools out the window
By NICHOLAS KRISTOF

So this is what the Senate seems to be coming down to: keeping bridges and throwing students out the window. The effort to prune the stimulus package to make it more palatable to Republicans is focused on slashing money for education. ..

I am once again failing at blogging about music. I just listen to net radio almost all the time on the computer. philosomatika [psy trance], di.fm, etn.fm, ah.fm.. m a y b e check out a couple bands on myspace. I think I did okay on the political analysis midterm today. Gosh but today was weird. I had a small bowl of ceral for breakfast, then yogurt with some granola. Then my heart kept beating pretty fast like I just drank half a Red Bull or had coffee or a caffeine pill or something. In econ, my first class this morning, I usually get relaxed and start falling asleep 30-mins in, but I couldn't. Then in the afternoon of course, I got tired. I've been failing at naps and astral projecting lately, too. I think I'm using the word "fail" too much. But I'm not using it in the sense that I'm putting myself down, I just lack the vocab to more accurately say what I want to say. I'm finally more calm, falling asleep, and then I notice that my body's become asleep. Except my mind, now, since I just noticed that I'm falling asleep and thus kinda stop falling asleep. Gyahhk my mind is becoming aware too early to astral project or go to sleep. Dyahhs. Yesterday, I woke up like 2 or 3 times during a 3-hour nap. Not very conducive.

Okay so, I guess I've kinda moved a few things around on my priorities. Homework, reading the news, studying, and sleep are more important that blogging about stuff, unless it's just blogging about my going-ons. So..music will return sometime soon. There're some bands/albums I've been wanting to blog about, but that'll take me some time, which I don't have much of anymore after reading the news and hw reading. If you don't want to wait on me, check out Indica (myspace)! AWESOME FINNISH BAND! All-female, too! [Haha if you google "Indica" you'll find a neat little car.]

—Hyvää yötä!

Ei kommentteja: