torstai 1. tammikuuta 2009

where I'm not at this NYE

Together As One ::: the last stop of Armin's Armin Only: Imagine Tour
Massive 9hr set! effing gyahhs! At the LA Sport Arena.
But too complicated to go down to LA with all my stuff and find a place to stay and then to go back down to school from there. =[

gawwwsh. NYE/NY's feels so cruddy/boring here because as I am writing this people are having hella fun at TAO09. AHHHHKKK gyahhs. Painful. I mean, at least I got to go to the Lovefest Afterparty and see Armin play there, but this, this is epic. 9 hour set. A fireworks show, massive countdown. AHHHHS omg.

If you don't understand what I (and you, most likely) are(/have) missing(/missed) out on, watch THIS, and you will. I don't want to embed it here because the quality gets bad and it's smaller. Armin Only is not just a 9hr dj-set, it includes live performances! Such as this intro part with Armin's brother Eller van Buuren playing the electric guitar (and Eller has his own band, I think). Total holy f.

I really want the Armin Only DVD.

btw,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
wishing you a joyous 2009,
Dianne =)

Oh yeah, I changed my blog title. "was sie mag" is German for "what she likes". But then I thought for people who don't know that in German the "w" is pronounced as an english "v" and the "a" is a long "a", it would seem a little weird.

So now it's ILLALLA. which is Finnish for "in the evening". I wanted to write "in the night" — yöllä. But then people would read that in their minds as "yolla" because they don't know that the "y" in Finnish is a sort of "u" like the "ü" auf deutsch. Haha yeah, so I settled on ILLALLA, because it is just such a cool word to say. =D

Until I learn an even cooler Finnish word,
Hyvää yötä!
and download and listen to Armin's ASOT ep. 383 Top20 of 2008, if you haven't already!

Ei kommentteja: