tiistai 27. tammikuuta 2009

another non-music post.


totally. and I never broke my PRs from sophomore year track.


This one is definitely cool.


I kinda really wanted this one, then Threadless has a sale, and now it's sold out in my sizeeee. Noooooo! :( But whatever. It looks better on guys. I'd want a guy friend to have this shirt. Except it's all sold out in guys' sizes. Double sadface.

Maybe I won't buy any more threadless tees.. Since they kicked out American Apparel and started making their own cotton tees. I don't like their own brand tees. The neck collar part is skinny and I don't think that looks good. And the cotton feels kinda thin and easy to stretch out. But then along with their own tees they got new printing styles: belt prints, puff ink, metallic inks, and more stuff. Prices have up'ed a bit, but if they still printed on AA tees, I would no doubt REALLY have too many t-shirts. Haha. Good thing I bought like 7 or 8 tees while they were still printing on AA.

threadless!

note (just in case you would ever want to gift me a threadless tee): i wear girly medium. if that's sold out i guess small in guys is okay. =D

Ei kommentteja: