lauantai 31. tammikuuta 2009

pahinta tänään on valkea valo

Ughhh I fell off my skateboard AGAIN. effing hell. I'm really not nearly as bummed and sad as I was the first time when it happened, except that I got this weird rip in my jeans. It's right under the knee, a rip in the shape of a backwards "F". It just looks really weird. I'll need to repair it, need to get denim thread. Hahaha it's actually kinda funny, though. After I got up and looked at my knees the first thing I saw was the rip and I was really sad. Hahaha I didn't even know I was bleeding yet, because it wasn't a lot of blood and didn't go through my jeans. Except when I got back and took them off, I saw that I had bled and scraped my knee. Gyahh I should have just left the blood on my jeans, but then I got some water on it and tried to soak some of the blood out. Now dried, the blood ruined the jeans colour in that spot. rawr.

I was kickflipping and slipped landing.





jkkkk
I was skating in the parking lot, downhill, and a car came, and hit me.


jkkk
I went off to the side, but was going quite fast, and contrary to my thought that that I would be fine skating over that bump, fast+bump=fail.


I saw The Shys, Low vs Diamond, and Nickel Eye @ the Loft last night, before my skating incident. I'll blog about the show later.

1 kommentti:

Frederick Anhalt kirjoitti...

Hey... Whaddup d00d? haha... yea, I went to TAO. TAO was hella epic. You should go to ETD Love, ETD POP, and EDC if you were in Love with Trance! hahaa... See you around...