lauantai 3. tammikuuta 2009

altrock and some other stuff

First off, sort of sorry to those who found this page when you were searching for one song to download. And now you have the options of downloading that song along with several other songs, or to not download this here and find it elsewhere. Ahah. But dl the whole .rar file anyways, you'll get other songs you might haven't heard before but will find that you will like. =)

altrock package (.rar 99mb) the "newer" songs I've starred.
Arcade Fire - Rebellion (Lies)
The Ataris - The Boys Of Summer

Carolina Liar - I'm Not Over
★Carolina Liar - Show Me What I'm Looking For

Carolina Liar-Coming To Terms

The Caesars - Jerk it out

Chevelle - Comfortable Liar

Chevelle - I Get It
★Cold War Kids - Hang Me Up To Dry

Death Cab for Cutie - I Will Possess Your Heart

Eagle Eyed Cherry - Save Tonight

Every Move A Picture - Signs of Life

Marcy Playground - Sex & Candy

★Middle Class Rut - New Low

Puddle of Mudd - Blurry

★The Rebelution- Safe and Sound

The Secret Machines - First Wave Intact
Steriogram - Road Trip

Steriogram - White Trash


package2 (.rar 91mb) I starred the ones that are really good.
TRANCE:
Above & Beyond - No One On Earth (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)
Dido - Sand In My Shoes - (Above & Beyond Remix)
!!! Markus Schulz feat. Dauby - Perfect (Agnelli & Nelson Remix)
DJ Tatana feat. Sarah Vieth - Silence (Extended Mix)

Jamaster a - bells of tiananmen (airbase remix)

Tilt - Invisible (Lost Tribe Vocal Mix)

Infected Mushroom - I'm The Supervisor (Muse Breaks Remix) PSY TRANCE
Pendulum - Propane Nightmares ROCK/electronic/drum n bass
Audio Bullys - Gimme That Punk UK-ELECTRO-PUNK
Susumu Hirasawa - The Girl In Byakkoya (PAPRIKA original soundtrack -you HAVE to watch this film!)
Susumu Hirasawa - Mediational Field (PAPRIKA original soundtrack)

package3
(.rar 37mb) of "leftover" tracks. ahah.
Blink-182 - Obvious
Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl (lol I have a pop song??!)

Son DamBi - Bad Boy K-POP
The Ting Tings - Great DJ
The Ting Tings - Shut Up and Let Me Go

Metric - Dead Disco
Dj Unix & Wojasch - Sneg Na Ladoniax RUSSIAN TECHNO-POP

Scooter - Kalinka (Dance Mix)
RUSSIAN TECHNO-POP
Sasha Dith - Russian Girls (Remix) RUSSIAN TECHNO-POP

The Burnside Project- Cue The Pulse To Begin INDIE-ELECTRO (I found this band on myspace a year ago)
Weird Al Yankovic - White & Nerdy

I just got back to school about 3 uhr ago. Klassen beginnen wieder am Montag, so will blog less as expected. Also because "Let's Bounce" is the next Saturday, and my being in the DJ club here at UCSD will be helping out and stuff. But I've uploaded a few other things from that HP laptop I was using at home before I got my new laptop, so I'll post those in the coming days. So many things to do. And so much to do during break, too, and I didn't even get to do everything I wanted. Didn't get to hang out with some friends because I had to work, and then I didn't get to make prints. GYAHHS. I took some pictures from November that are quite nice, but I only had enough time to make a few prints. The rest I'll print next time when I go back home, in March. Dyahh that sucks, pictures I took in Nov won't see them til March. mehh.
okay later.

Ei kommentteja: