sunnuntai 7. maaliskuuta 2010

uc love and oscars

photo by b.goldberg


turns out the "racist" incidents weren't only posted at ucsd:

on more upbeat news:
glad that dumbass "avatar" didn't get the oscar for best picture. boring movie. only went to see it because I had an amc pass and because it was in 3D. if it wasn't 3D, it would've fallen flat. (no pun intended.)
i've still got to see "The Hurt Locker". during spring break. might also go see "alice in wonderland", though it didn't get good reviews, but just to give 3D another try before I make the major decision to never see any 3D movies again. ahh should've watched "The Hurt Locker" during winter break, since now it's got even more praise and I haven't seen it. But I didn't have a lot of free time during winter break, got to see "Up In The Air", though. That was really good.
Like my progression from no-caps to normal-caps? I dunno, I'm still working on that. College is the time to ponder monumental decisions like these: to type in no-caps or regular-caps.

Ei kommentteja: