maanantai 15. maaliskuuta 2010

sunday streets

Golden Gate Kokikai Aikido picked a Bay Bridge setting for their demonstrations and instruction. San Francisco's first Sunday Streets event of the year shut down the Embarcadero from the AT&T Park to Pier 45.


This is we need in San Diego, in La Jolla, everywhere.
gd cars.
I went running today (yesterday). Sunday running is quite nice and relaxing—versus on weekdays when I constantly feel endangered. I was able to run for a while down Regents Rd right in the car lane. Later along my run I had to hop back on the concrete, and I think I have shin splints on my right leg. effing concrete. I want to be able to on the asphalt or whatever the road is made of instead of concrete during the whole run.

I really don't understand why girls wear flats, sandals, flip-flops, heels, boots,.. to school. Seriously. You know you have class in Peterson Hall or Solis or in Muir and you're gonna have to walk up Peterson Hill or the path to Muir. Are girls just sadistic, even to themselves? And there's no one really to impress, you're just going to fucking class. gd. And also, this is freaking UCSD, in La Jolla–kinda far from places–not Berkeley. Not a fashion capital nor close to earning status as a "scene". But then, I guess the majority of girls don't do sports and have never worn extremely comfortable running shoes.

Dude, someday when I have enough money, I'll make my own startup. (/start-up my own company? not too sure how to use this word.) Constructing shoes with gel heels and absorption shock and all that good stuff in running shoes, except just in a small layer in heels and boots and other non-running shoes. and collaborate with Dolce la vita or some other good shoe designer. Then you'll fo'realzz be able to dance all night in those heels.

Ei kommentteja: