lauantai 31. lokakuuta 2009

Monster Massive!

is today!

What am I excited for???
2HOUR sets each by
aaah I can tell Armin's set is going to be great! What with his winning the #1 DJ in der Welt (DJ Mag) for the 3rd time!

MONSTERMASSIVE website with timeslots and more info.

So take a look at this map..
The "TOMB OF DOOM" trance stage is going to be outside.. GREAT! (not sarcastic–because it means that the place won't overheat as would in a room) But...in a parking lot.. (see corresponding satellite image provided by Google maps below)And there're only going to have port-o-potties at the end of the parking lot??! Ehh? I hope there'll be regular decent clean restrooms.

I'm not going to dress up as usual. Well, except for a blue and black top I purchased at Hot Topic in 9th grade that still isn't very special, but hopefully will show I made some sort of lazy attempt to dress up. :\ *shrugs*

Well, Happy Halloween! Hope you're doing something fun this weekend! Hard Haunted is also today, and the first night was yesterday. Deadmau5 on Sunday in downtown San Diego!

Ei kommentteja: