torstai 8. lokakuuta 2009

men wearing hosiery

We received an e-mail at the factory from Eugene Wong in the UK telling us how much he loved our hosiery. Which had us a bit confused at first but after a quick Google search, we learned that this is a growing trend among men. As strange as it may seem, I'm sure most people would be on the "no" side of the fence. But Eugene looks pretty dandy in his color- coordinated tights. —American Apparel fbook page

Stephen C. Banks
I probably could work some classic mens hosiery. 1500's here I come. XD
vor 2 Stunden

lol I'm not sure what I think about this trend. Looks alright on this Eugene. I guess some indie/hipster-ish skinny guys or fashionable businessmen could pull this off. I've only seen it worn by one of my previous track coaches. But then it wasn't really hosiery. Just spandex under shorts. Hmm..

American Apparel flea market on campus today! That's something to wake up early for, haha. omgosh..if they have t-shirts on sale (they will), I'm going to be so tempted. But I already have too many t-shirts. ahhhk

Ei kommentteja: