perjantai 23. lokakuuta 2009

WHY? @theLoft

unknown photographer & subject. reblogged onto blogger from tumblrs.



Went to the WHY? show tonight (meaning Thursday) at the Loft on campus.
It was good, despite the absurd wait.
Originally the show was set to start at 10pm (late night show presented by Club Mercy), then I checked the Loft website to make sure, and it got set back to 10:30, doors at 10. I got there five past 10, doors didn't open until like 10:45. Got in sometime after 11. The Loft got licensed to sell alcohol now. WHY? finally got on stage at midnight. Tall people in front of me, but then I managed to squeeze through to about the 6th or 7th row. It was a good show, thought I wish it were longer/they had started earlier. Only about an hour's show. You'd think if there weren't any other bands playing, that the band would play a longer set. But oh wells. It was still fairly enjoyable, after the long wait. Fun, lots of people knew the lyrics and sang along. I'll upload pictures in a week, though with my point-and-shoot, my photos are again crappy. In a week because I have 3 midterms this coming week (MWF), along with a critical essay due on Tuesday. Took my German midterm today and got a B+. Somehow I overslept, but my friend called me after she finished the test and I got on campus when the class ended. Fortunately die Leherin war in ihrem Büro, office hours, and she let me take the midterm.

Ei kommentteja: