maanantai 22. helmikuuta 2010

Mumford & Sons :: Sigh No More

artist: Mumford & Sons
from: the UK
genre: indie, indie-folk
album: Sigh No More
release date: 16.feb.2010
label: Glassnote
rating: pretty good
buy: amazon


1. Sigh No More
2. The Cave
3. Winter Winds
4. Roll Away Your Stone
5. White Blank Page
6. I Gave You All
7. Little Lion Man
8. Timshel
9. Thistle & Weeds
10. Awake My Soul
11. Dust Bowl Dance
12. After The Storm

Ok, upon first listen, I thought this was quite good, until I read the pitchfork review a couple minutes ago. Not that I completely allow critics to form my opinions. But I probably should listen to albums more than once before posting it here. Oh hey, 8/10 rating on popmatters review. And yeah, what he said: you would think that this is another americana/indie-folk band, but they're from west London. Also, some Christian themes in the lyrics. Which could be tiring after a bit, actually.

Ei kommentteja: