tiistai 23. helmikuuta 2010

Band of Skulls :: Baby Darling Doll Face Honey

artist: Band of Skulls
from: London, UK
album: baby darling doll face honey
label: artist first
release date: 07.april.2009
genre: rock, alternative rock
rating: quite good, 6/10 on popmatters review
buy: amazon
« link to preview taken down due to DMCA

1. Light Of The Morning
2. Death By Diamonds And Pearls
3. I Know What I Am
4. Fires
5. Honest
6. Patterns
7. Hollywood Bowl
8. Bomb
9. Impossible
10. Blood
11. Dull Gold Heart
12. Cold Fame

You've probably heard the singles "I Know What I Am" and "Death By Diamonds and Pearls". But this album isn't all downright fun, sing-along, rock. Slower rock ballads/sort of indie-ish-maybe songs are juxtaposed between the real rock ones. Another band member (female) takes on the lead vocals on a few of them, which confused me at first until I recalled that part in the popmatters review. Overall an enjoyable album.

Ei kommentteja: