perjantai 26. kesäkuuta 2009

Electric Daisy Carnival

is today! and Saturday!

WHY did they put Aly & Fila at 4-6pm? That's sort of a weird yet nice time, when the sun is starting to set but the energy levels are..unsure/in transition. And they play really euphoric trance, from the start til the end of their sets, no tech trance crap. I wonder how that'll go, and hope I get there in time and not miss their set.

So for Friday, my plans are:
ALY & FILA, ATB, and Evol Intent and the rest of the "Monsters of Jungle".
I hope they don't play jungle, though; I hate jungle. That better just be their name, they better play some cool jump-up drum'n'bass. I'll check out Fedde le Grand and Eddie Halliwell, too, haven't heard any of their stuff before. And maybe Shinichi Osawa and Subflo as well.

My Saturday plans:
Kyau & Albert, Cosmic Gate, Yoji/Kaskade, Sander van Doorn, Benny Benassi/The Crystal Method, MARKUS SCHULZ, and INFECTED MUSHROOM!
If they didn't have simultaneous set times, I would go see Subfocus and Andy C, too, since now I'm more into drum'n'bass than I was before.

electric daisy carnival in la, 26 & 27.June.2009.

Ei kommentteja: