sunnuntai 21. kesäkuuta 2009

booties

kaylee tankus–black peeptoe bootie

jeffrey campbell–palace bootie

I'm not much into fashion, really. But I've not been doing much these past few days, (because there's simply not much to do here at this time. I need another book to read, don't feel like watching TV series, and don't have a car) and have been passing the time shopping online.
Realised that I quite like dark shirts and the sort of sophisticated/casual style. Haha. and thought I that I should look into nice black shoes to wear with my APCs, since I don't have any type of those shoes: flats, booties, heels, whatever non-sneakers.

I would so buy these two pairs..if I had the money. arrghh money. x___x;;; Spent a lot this month already on furniture and last month on other stuff. Blah.
But too expensive for me, and final sale (30%off) so if they don't fit I won't be able to return it and I'm too lazy to sell stuff online. I usually hate/would not give a thought to buying shoes that are so low (at least in the front)/close to the ground. I want at least half an inch platform in the front part, too. But I really like how these two pairs look. Anyone know of places which sell similar shoes but at a more affordable price?

304050sale @oaknyc

Ei kommentteja: