perjantai 19. kesäkuuta 2009

cool trippy cell phone effect


The short message: Don't text me.

More:
My cell phone screen has been on a month-long acid trip and shows no sign of coming down.
My plans are to stick with this ultra-thin phone that you all are jealous of and to wait til the end of my at&t contract, which happens to be in half a year, so I can snag a new iPhone3Gs for not so high a price.
So for the time being, you should understand that should you text me, you may not receive a text back from me, because I may not even be able to read your message first of all. Thank you for your time.

[Samsung U600 aka Ultra Edition 10.9—10.9 for 10.9 mm thin]



iPhone Upgrade
As a valued AT&T customer, we can offer you a discounted iPhone upgrade at a higher price, along with a 2-year commitment and an $18 upgrade fee. Please proceed with the online upgrade process for pricing details. You may qualify for a full discount on a standard iPhone upgrade on 12/07/2009

wtf?!

Ei kommentteja: