lauantai 4. heinäkuuta 2009

Happy 4th!

Fireworks display off Staten Island NY with the Verrazano Bridge in the background which connects Staten Island to Brooklyn.
I went to the San Diego County Fair in Del Mar with a couple friends. A ton of fried high-risk-for-heart disease All-American food there. Some really gross-sounding stuff, too. There was one stand that sold fried frog legs, which might be okay. But this other stand: Krispy Kreme donut chicken sandwich. and this cookie sandwich thing which consists of a chocolate chip cookie, cream cheese, strawberry syrup, and chicken. omgwtfbbq fo'reals?! I just had chicken parmasan. Went on two rides, this mouse roller coaster and the ferris wheel. It was fun. Wish I could've gone on more rides, though, but ticket$$. =\
I brought my film camera, on black & white right now, and got 25 shots. Yay! That's the most shots I've taken in one place so far. haha.

The Del Mar fireworks weren't really impressive. And where we were sitting, a building/tower & a palm tree blocked some of the fireworks. Then the pause leading up to the finale was a little too long and gave off momentary confusion as to if that was just the end of the show.
New York fireworks shows are always better.
But there were fireworks last week at EDC, going along with great music, so whatever. haha.
I still haven't written my review of EDC yet, maybe in a couple more days.
Started classes on Monday. Also finished Rosetta Stone Swedish and started on Italian. Then I also downloaded Ableton and am trying to make a mix. So yeah, kinda busy, but thought that of course I need to make a July 4th post. Yeah. Laters. ~

Ei kommentteja: