maanantai 6. heinäkuuta 2009

lonely vocals mixx01

I finally recorded my own mix!
But not live.
I heard mixmeister is pretty easy to use, but I couldn't download it (all of the ones I tried just showed up as text files x__x) so I got Ableton instead. which is much too complicated for me and I'm not going to produce. I only wanted to make a mix.. =| it took like 10x longer mixing on software than live spinning on cdjs/turntables. Blahh

Anyhow, I finished it. Please download+listen and tell me if you like it. =)
Feedback on track selection/flow welcomed. Not so much for mixing, since it was my first time using Ableton and I've spent enough time on it and don't wanna mess with it anymore, unless you have tips for mixing on Ableton.

Dianne Yee – lonely vocals mixx01
96mb | 70 mins
trance—vocal

1. 16 Bit Lolitas feat. Jennifer Horne - Nobody Seems To Care
2. Reflekt - Need To Feel Loved (adam k and soha vocal mix)
3. Above & Beyond pres. Oceanlab - Lonely Girl (Gareth Emery remix)
4. Alex M.O.R.P.H. feat. Ana Criado - Sunset Boulevard (original mix)
5. Above & Beyond - Alone Tonight (Above & Beyond's Club Mix)
6. Armin van Buuren feat. Gabriel & Dresden - Zocalo (Original Mix)
7. Rozza - London To Bangkok (Estiva Remix)
8. Markus Schulz - Without You Near (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)
9. Nadia Ali - Love Story (Dresden Johnston Vocal Mix)
10. Adam White & Andy Moor pres. Whiteroom feat. Amy Cooper - Someday (Vocal Mix)

Ei kommentteja: