maanantai 13. huhtikuuta 2009

going-ons

I apologize for lack of recent (music) posts.
My spring quarter schedule and classes are keeping me quite busy. Classes aren't really hard or anything, I just take so freaking long to do homework. Relearning freaking calculus, readings, stupid online econ homework, learning more German words..

I went to a show last Wednesday at the Loft, was going to write a review, lol I saved a draft of the blog post so far, with just the title, ahah. It was great. Purple&Red, Neon Trees (they opened up the Killers before), and The Republic Tigers. I guess I could be blogging more about that now, but no, more stuff to run through.

I just downloaded 11 albums. Will post them maybe when I'm really done with a lot of homework. Which might be a while... Zahhs.

Getting into IDM, though. Gosh I'm becoming so white. Yeah so I'm into EDM, now IDM as well. and Indie rock/pop. like IDM wtf? That's for like 30-something year olds. So hipstercore wth. It's like music to chill back to while sipping wine. Ahah what have I gotten myself into.. WTF. Haha what I get from hanging out with a hipster-ish (or wannabe hipster) lawyer a few times. And we didn't even listen to IDM save for a couple songs. lol I suck.

D000000d. So after I get good at spinning trance, I WANNA SPIN:::
drum'n'bass,
psy trance,
indie-electro,
IDM (chill/trip-hop/ambient/indie)
and maybe breaks, too.

My problem is obvious: I just want to do too much, when not even good at one thing. Me + music, and me + languages.

note: CL—WIN. I met a guy who just so happens to also be into trance! Like no waiiii. Rofl score.

OH! and going to a show at the Loft this Wednesday, too. Friendly Fires. I need to check up their myspace first, since I haven't heard any of their songs yet, but just know that they're pretty good. haha

Ei kommentteja: