torstai 16. huhtikuuta 2009

A STATE OF TRANCE episode 400

There is NOTHING right now of importance other than ASOT400.
Live streaming from Germany. +video. If don't want video, DI.FM.
Tomorrow in the UK, Saturday in the Netherlands, Sunday 72hours of trance continued on the radio stream. Oh man this is a fail weekend for homework.


TODAY:

Right now Sied van Riel is spinning. oh man he's good.
The whole freaking line-up is the best. 
So effing crazy omg.
The time difference is kinda cool, though. I tuned in around noon, ALMOST forgetting about asot for a moment, and happy that I tuned in on time starting with Myon&Shane54. Missed a bit of Duderstadt because I lost connection. Then I got connected to DI.FM, and OMG dj SHAH's mix...ecstasy. Then I missed Gareth Emery and Armin because I had German class and then I went out to dinner, and also missed Daniel Kandi..=(
But yay last set of the day.. Lol but ASOT ep 250 classics mix is up after this. WOW..look at the timetable. BEST EVER. 
Thank you so much Armin van Buuren.
He MUST be the no.1 DJ of ALL-TIME.

After dj Shah's set and I went to German class, oh man, my mind was in such a state of trance I couldn't focus really. Pure ecstasy. wow.

Ei kommentteja: