lauantai 4. huhtikuuta 2009

Textbücher

Spent way too much on textbooks this quarter. =(
Make that a DOUBLE or TRIPLE sadface. That's how sad I am.

bought a used Econ textbook from suitemate: 50$
Calculus textbook + solution manuals from a guy off of FB: 60$ (what a deal ++)
German textbook (ordered the previous edition form Amazon): 10$
German arbeitsbuch (workbook): 50$, amazon
Neuer Wein or something, for German: 30$, amazon
Allerei zum lesen, for German: 12$
CAT3 eugenics reader: 93.74$

total: $305.74

HOLY EFF! That's more than the total amount of money in the stack of lai see I happily found sitting on my desk when I got home for spring break. Exactly 93.74$ more, actually. Gyahhs I will never to able to save money this way. SADFACE. Wie studiere ich in Deutschland?

Yes, I will be able to sell a few of the books back, and I did get quite good deals on some of the purchases, but still, total of $300+ for textbooks? Yes, I could have stolen a math textbook (there's one that's been sitting on the coffee table in building 709's kitchen for days), but no, I shall not steal. ahhgg. Okay, and yes, I know there are people for whom 305$ meant maybe two new textbooks, but those are stupid people who don't know that previous editions work just fine and don't know about facebook marketplace. So no pity on them. Ha. Errg I don't like having to transfer money from my savings account to my checking account so I can have sufficient funds to make purchases. Less towards my savings to go study abroad. =(

And I just spilled water on my math textbook. Way to go.

Oh and I went to Whole Foods twice this week, total around 28$, and I ordered new earplugs off amazon 25$, so total I spent $359 in the course of this first week of spring quarter. Gosh, that was sure fun.

Ei kommentteja: