torstai 26. maaliskuuta 2009

Tara's Organic Ice Cream;; my last name

Tara's Organic Ice Cream
College Ave. Berkeley, CA
Cross street Alcatraz, across from Noah's Bagels, a block from Claremont, Safeway/76.

Get the medium size, $4.60, because then you can get 3 flavours. Yes, I know, $4.60 you can get a pint of very nice ice cream at Whole Foods.
My second time at Tara's: blueberry mint, strawberry balsamic, saffron
blueberry mint: I like blueberry, I like mint. Good.
strawberry balsamic: It's basically strawberry. A tiny hint of balsamic? I couldn't really tell.
saffron: I'm really liking it, actually. A very interesting flavour. Definitely try it.

I honestly didn't know what saffron is. Only other time I've heard it is Saffron City in Pokemon, (that purple psychic lady, if I recall correctly). Saffron is a spice made from some type of flower.
My first visit to Tara's I got saffron and something else.
Tara herself will probably be working the counter. She was there both times when I went. But today she seemed a bit pissed, because before me were three kids having trouble deciding on flavours and how to pay. But whatever, kids will be kids, that is, annoying.



EFF my last name. 
It's definitely not at all close to horrible, but it's just annoying.
I don't like my school e-mail address,
I signed up for Southwest's Rapid Rewards using my legal last name, then I wanted to add my previous flights to the account, but only on one trip did I use my legal last name. Rawrrr.
Sometime when I go up to registration counters, the person working can't find me in the system because I told them the wrong last name. Then when I tell them my legal last name, or the other one which I said first, they look at me weird like I don't even know my own name. Grr.

My mom showed and told me to fill out the form to change my last name. What a crap (though not too large) packet of forms. It's a bit confusing, too. Ughh. Kind of intimidated by it and so it's just on my desk, over which I've put various things such as metal cds and lip balm.

My lawyer said that the process is a pain in the ass, such a hassle. =(
But maybe he'll feel particularly empathetic and help me with it? 
The name-changing process also requires a court hearing. WTF blahh.
I'll probably owe him big time and really need to get hit by a car if he does help me change my last name. I just planned to have my last name changed before I get my license, or else after I get my license and change my last name, then I'll have to send out forms and shit to redo my license. I would already have to do that for my passport since I got my passport renewed last year.

K maybe music posts when I have more time to kill online when school starts again next Monday. 'Til then, ciao.

Ei kommentteja: