lauantai 28. maaliskuuta 2009

soundcheck 22.march.09, subsonic!

Playlist for Sunday, March 22nd, 2009
7pm
ARTIST // TRACK
The Virgins "One Week of Danger" Atlantic
Pendulum "Granite" Atlantic
Wild Light "California On My Mind" Star Time / Almost Gold
John Vanderslice (local) "Carina Constellation" local / Dead Oceans
The Asteroids Galaxy Tour "Around The Bend" Small Giants
Silversun Pickups "Panic Switch" Dangerbird
Ladyhawke "Magic" Modular
Franz Ferdinand "No You Girls" Epic
Zion I (local) "Coastin' " local / Gold Dust Media
Mute Math "Spotlight" Warner Bros.
Cage the Elephant "Ain't No Rest For The Wicked" Relentless
Chester French "She Loves Everybody" Star Trak
Madina Lake "Never Take Us Alive" Roadrunner
Handsome Furs "I'm Confused" Sub Pop

8pm
ARTIST // TRACK
Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Heads Will Roll" Interscope
Animal Collective "My Girls" Domino
White Lies "To Lose My Life" Fiction / Geffen
Morrissey "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris" Lost Highway
Black Kids "I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You" (Twelves Remix) Almost Gold / Columbia
The Trophy Fire (local) "Divide" local / Talking house
Death Cab For Cutie "Grapevine Fires" Atlantic
PJ Harvey & John Parish "Black Hearted Love" Island
Matt & Kim "Daylight" Fader
The Von Bondies "Pale Bride" Majordomo
Metric "Help, I'm Alive" Last Gang
The National "So Far Around The Bend (from the compilation Dark Was The Night)" 4AD

9pm
ARTIST // TRACK
MGMT "Electric Feel (Justice Remix)" Columbia
Manchester Orchestra "I've Got Friends" Favorite Gentlemen / Sony
Glasvegas "Geraldine" Columbia
M83 "Kim & Jessie" Mute
The Limosines (local) "Very Busy People" local / Sound Management
Doves "Jetstream" Astralwerks
The Pains of Being Pure At Heart "Young Adult Friction" Slumberland
TV On The Radio "DLZ" Interscope
Dizzy Balloon (local) "Raise A Glass" local
Bat For Lashes "Daniel" Astralwerks

Aaron Axelson updated it with a blog post with his top SXSW shows +songs.


Zomg f'real?? It's been like 4 years or some long-ass time!
Forgot to tune in last night, though.
Subsonic electronic music show.
What got me into trance and exposed me to house, electro, and drum&bass. Was ubercool. But then Disco Shawn left for some reason I forgot.

Ei kommentteja: