sunnuntai 20. heinäkuuta 2008

Yay for another blog!

Okay so I have a blurty, xanga, livejournal, AND this!
Hooray my fourth blog!
Hahaha

But this blog is going to be a music blog, not about my personal life stuffs.

As you can read from the tagline, 
ASIANPOP, ALT/INDIEROCK, and TRANCE!
How great is that? *cheers and applause please*

I'll write some brief reviews, upload moderately-to-difficult-to-find music for you to leech off of, link to mp3 streams (imeem), post flyers to rock shows and raves, and link to other good stuff, maybe review some movies and books, too. Basically just share whatever I like and leave out the lame stuff. Which means you get a good refinement of asianpop, as I sample from ongoingmelody. And also from live105's weekly soundcheck new music show.

Excited? Because I sure am.
=D
July and August will probably have a ton of posts since I want to squeeze in as much musik as my free time will allow before school starts in late September.

Ei kommentteja: