keskiviikko 23. heinäkuuta 2008

Film: THUMBSUCKER; little miss sunshine

Released: October 2005
Rating: SEHR GUT! go rent it!
Genre: Indie Drama

Okay, maybe I just like this more than Little Miss Sunshine because there's drugs and sex in it. Ahaha. Or not really sex. But whatever. It's about this guy, senior in high school, who still sucks his thumb. He knows he should stop and so he really tries to. This film is a lot better than the one sentence summary I just typed. Just rent and watch it! Nice indie drama, with the random-ish flashbacks and such. SEHR GUT! SEHR GUT!


Little Miss Sunshine
Released: July 2006
Genre: Indie Drama(/comedy -not really to me)
Rating: Pretty Good.

Geez, wtf this got a higher rating on IMDB than Thumbsucker?
And all these awards? Screw this.
This was highly overhyped. Okay, of course, this was pretty good, but not that great. Fine, whatever. Just be that indie film that everyone liked and got hella mainstreamed and dumb girls are set their myspace display name to 'little miss sunshine'. FINE.

(okay, I just don't really like these family drama films. And that part at the end, the girl's dance routine, just too much for me. all bad, that part. But yes, the Nietzche guy is HOT.)

1 kommentti:

laura kirjoitti...

Haha I download all my music from music blogs now. Yay for wasting our time blogging about things that really are not very important!