keskiviikko 23. heinäkuuta 2008

The Comas; Au Revoir Simone

The Comas
from: Brooklyn

Conductor
Release Date: August 22, 2004
Label: Yep Roc Records
Genre: Indie
Rating: GUT(/incomplete)


I only have 3 songs off this album:
1. The Science of Your Mind
2. Moonrainbow
6. Employment

and they're on my dysfunctional old laptop, so I can't upload it for you.
But you can stream the songs from this album on imeem

The Comas
Spells

Release Date: April 17, 2007
Label: Vagrant Records
Rating: GUT/Sehr Gut(/incomplete)



I only have the first 6 tracks of this album (frostwire, the person I was downloading from went gone).

1. Red Microphones -light. If you're in a relaxed, sort of okay mood.
2. Hannah T. -light-ish, fun lyrics 
3. I Am a Spider -I usually skip. kinda psychedelic feeling. I am not a spider.
4. Come My Sunshine -first heard this one on Soundcheck, my intro to the band. Heavier and better.
5. Stonded -okay, good
6. Light the Path -good, a kind of winding-down feeling


from: Brooklyn

The Bird of Music  
Genre: Indie/electro(very indie synths, not dance-electro)
Release Date: Feb. 15, 2007
Label: Our Secret Record Label
Rating: Sehr Gut(/incomplete)


Incomplete again? Yes. I only have 2 tracks off The Bird of Music. But I'm listening to the album on imeem right now.

2. Sad Song -someone leaving, sad, but not that sad. the sounds are good.
5. A Violent Yet Flammable World - First heard on Soundcheck. I don't know how to describe the feeling. It's a very... ... ...okay I really don't know. Just listen to it at the end of the day. Excellent track.

See? Au Revoir Simone is very indie-synthy. Lovely. =)

Ei kommentteja: