keskiviikko 30. kesäkuuta 2010

tumbling

still not back to blogging every day yet, but I've started a couple new blogs to dedicated topics.

germany blog.
I'm leaving on 14.07.

for USP, economics, international news, environmental news and such.
smart stuff.

I get home at around 10:30 from work. then I might shower. and then I go online or just crash.
Far from getting done (or even started) any items on my list of things to do during the summer.

Well since I'm on blogger right now, the next post will be a bit of obscenely good music.

some updates:
my birthday was on the 23rd. 20 Jahre alt.
if only I was a year older, I could have gone to EDC VIP...
I got my mom to go a couple yoga classes.
I want to start a CD collection.
I got new glasses.
I looked through some ppl's EDC pictures, and noticed that Steven also got new glasses.
Our frames are similar.
I have to remember to try to not wear my glasses to school in the future. and if I do to not bump into Steven, especially in the presence of J. Gray. or else he will condemn me as a hipster, yet again.
I just ordered a new (refurbished) iPod. My 2nd classic. Yes I do need a new one because I am not willing to delete anything on my current full one. And yes I really do need to catch up on new trance and indie rock and listening to all those albums I've recently downloaded.

alright I have work tmr, too. and it's nearing halb vier.
gute nacht and see you on this blog later.

follow my tumblrs!
when my schedule reverts back to something with more free time, I will come back to update this blog and hopefully get to 365 posts this year.

Ei kommentteja: