perjantai 25. joulukuuta 2009

Infected Mushroom - Killing Time

Click the YouTube logo and watch in YT window, larger and "HQ".

Infected Mushroom live @the Regency, San Francisco, CA. 17.07.2009
OMG I wish I were there! But I was still down in San Diego doing stupid summer classes! Gyahhzz! But big ups to the guy who took and uploaded the vid. The performance looks EXCELLENT! definitely rocked hard. (who says psy trance doesn't rock crowds? looking forward to when psy trance gets main stage. remember John 00 Fleming at Nocturnal, hella rocked it.)

and OMG WHAT??!!?!?!!? (yes, I really need that many question marks and exclamatory points.)
THEY ARE PLAYING AT THE REGENCY AGAIN, THIS YEAR. FEBRUARY 5TH, 2010.
ZOMG WHAT THE HELLLL I am going to miss them yet another time! Dx major fail at going to see IM. And Christopher Lawrence is guest opening DJ. How good is that? =[ You should go and take a lot of videos for me, so I can experience them vicariously. :T Tickets are $28 online, $38.60 after their "service charges".

Anyhow, MERRY CHRISTMAS! I managed a squeeze in a music post (even though it's non-download). :)

Ei kommentteja: