tiistai 25. elokuuta 2009

pano;; wallet


Work was dismal today. No one wants sushi on a (relatively) cold Monday? Monday nights are usually good. Mehh.
Reading Sputnik Sweetheart by Haruki Murakami. Checked out Jack Kerouac's On The Road from the BPL today.
80spurple warehouse 30-70% off sale started today. Ughh I hate it when I buy stuff that was on sale, but then later check back to see it's marked further down. x[ Oh wells.
Adding to my 80spurple purchases: a Nixon black leather bifold wallet.
I've been wanting a guystyle wallet for a while.

Packing for home after summer session, I forgot to put my bottle of clear nail polish in my suitcase, so I put it haphazardly in my backpack, in the section where I put lots of junk including my scientific calculator that I've mostly used just to calculate my test scores (ex. 38 / 45 = ...?) and my deck of death cards and my wallet.
In the plane getting up to leave the aircraft, waiting in cue, I opened up that section of my backpack to retrieve my cell phone, and yes.. the absolutely noticeably smell of nail polish. Great. and it had gotten on my black Volcom girl fake leather large checkbook style wallet. I've only had that wallet for a year. Of course it's still usable, but because it's got all these sections, I put hecka crap in there including 4 slides of my art from AP studio art last last year and concert tickets and receipts and cards I don't use.

Glad I'm finally getting a guystyle wallet. Won't fit in my jeans' back pocket, but.. yay! Wallets are definitely another item I strongly prefer guystyle than girls.

Also got new clear nail polish.

On another note, I just checked the cell phone bill for the month.
My mom used 771 minutes.
My minutes usage: 170.

Ei kommentteja: