lauantai 27. joulukuuta 2008

some K-Pop!

I just started cleaning out this HP laptop that I used over the summer that belongs to a family friend. I'm just going to .rar lots of the files together so it'll be easier for me to upload, than one by one. Comment a "thanks" if you dl? =]

mp3s K-Pop 1: (.rar 58mb mediafire)
Solbi & Kim Jong Kook - Geudaeege Baraeyo
Wheesung- Love Seat (ft. Humming Urban Stereo) [album-smile project vol2]
1TYM - It's Over [from album- Once N 4 All]
1TYM - 1TYM
SM Town - Let's Go On a Trip ['07 summer vacation]
Big Bang - VIP
M-Flo - Loop In My Heart
M-Flo - One Day
Bright - Brightest Star (Cubismo Grafico Remix)
KARA -Secret World
Clazziquai Project - Beauty and the Beast
Se7en - I Know [album - 24/7]

K-Pop 2 (.rar 39mb)
Big Bang - Lies
Big Bang - Last Farewell
G-Dragon (of Big Bang?) - Naman Barabwa (pt2)
Lee Hyori - 10 Minutes
Jinusean - A Yo
Leo Soo Young - Final Fantasy X Theme Song
Tei - Love Leaves a Scent
Wheesung - Love is Delicious

Ei kommentteja: