sunnuntai 28. joulukuuta 2008

PSY TRANCE rips

I ripped these psy trance tracks some time ago from DI.fm internet radio's psy trance channel using Streamripper for Winamp. It's just too difficult to find psy trance singles anywhere, or maybe I just haven't found some neat psy trance downloads forum. But I'm not that into psy trance anyways, so ripping was the easy way to go to load my iPod with some new goa.

Psy trance 1 (.rar 53mb)
Cosmosis - The First Step
ESXS - Mechanic Day Dream
Fatali - Hyper Love
Neuromotor - Electrofuck
Nissimyani - Start Up
Silent Scream - Twist'n'Turns
Space Buddha - Full Circle
Tegma - No Time
Visual Paradox - Thunder (Rmx)
Zen Mechanics - Dolly Dots

Psy trance 2 (.rar 85mb)
Glassball - Lethal Injection (March 2007)
Headroom - Sweet Like A Lemon
Human Blue - Rollercoaster
Impact - Presented by Talamasca (December 2006) with guest DJ Lotus
Redax Mental - Brain Crusher Vol. 9 (August 2006) with guest FractalGee
Space Buddha - White Widow
System Nipel - Afronomical
Tsunami Spotlight USA Presents - Lauryn [Peak Recs, 28th day] (January 2007)

Psy trance 3 (.rar 98mb)
Dj Shoom - Tweakers and Phreakers [31 min. rip of a mix]
Morlack and Shiva Joerg - Frequency Patterns (August 2005) [1hr53m rip of a mix)

And for the many of you who have never heard of psy trance,..
"psy" for psychedelic. "trance" because it is similar to trance in..the song pattern like into-climax-kinda, I guess.. It's also called "goa", after the coast city in India. I think psy trance spread from there, maybe. Read the WIKI article. Psy trance is very fast, 150bpm+, usually, as fast or can be faster than drum & bass.

You see, trance is basically ecstasy without the pill.
And psy/goa trance, is acid.
So if you're listening to psy trance for the first time, you might get a headache. It takes some time to get used to. I remember when I was first getting into psy trance, and I was listening to it while doing math hw, and my head just hurt. I advise you to not listen to psy trance while doing homework that requires a significant amount of thinking.

One more thing:
There's this one BEAUTIFUL instrument used in psy trance. The PSYTAR.
Danggg. The psytar? Doesn't that sound so freakin' cool?
Yepp, electric guitar tuned really crazily.
Or just the electric guitar used in really good full-on psy.

And for those who are unwilling to download,
stream P H I L O S O M A T I K A. I would say it's better than di.fm's psy/goa channel.
I only found out about philosomatika a couple months ago, but it's really good. I was listening to psy trance like for more than a hour straight on several nights while doing hw. Yahh.

Ei kommentteja: