keskiviikko 3. syyskuuta 2008

September beginnt!

Yes I got a pair of Onitsuka Tigers!

asics ultimate81
Score!
It was between this pair and another of almost the same style and different colours. There isn't a pic of the other pair on the Bows & Arrows site, but it's white and the asics lines are this nice brightish blue that I like, but with hot pink accents, and then a few parts of the shoe are black, and the white part (the green on this pair) is mesh. The mesh I like, the blue and pink okay, but with the black is kinda weird. Like too many colours. But would kind of go with anything. I'm happy with my purchase though. The grey asics lines aren't very stand-out-ish, but it's smooth and I like the laces colours. =D 
Aaaah the most expensive shoes I've bought.

AND:
I uploaded Mystre's Blue mix, for my last last last post. DL it! on mediafire.

Ei kommentteja: