sunnuntai 3. elokuuta 2008

SKILLS presents: FREE PARTY IN THE PARK!


Yeeeah kinda late to be posting this now...
But I will be attending! Haven't been to a rave in a year (lovefest doesn't really count, but even if, still a long time since). And it's FREE! and by SKILLS! W00t w00t!


_________________________________________edit 05.aug.08 1:25am

It was pretty good, actually! Well, of course! SKILLS!
Only caught the last two tracks of John Beaver's set, but was quite good.
Blix Cannon I don't like that much, they spin more electro-bangy-type trance. So I walked around with my friend. 
Got back in time for Dyloot's set. Also quite good! He played Armin with DJ Shah's 'Going Wrong'. Loved it. And the tracks after that to the end were good too! =)
Definitely got my much needed dose of trance raverade. Hahaha. 
However, must still go to a rave before heading down to school! =D

Pictures!


dt7k
Blix Cannon on the decks

Ei kommentteja: