keskiviikko 2. maaliskuuta 2011

Helsinki Sunshine

artist(s): various
compilation album: Helsinki Sunshine
label: Pivotal Entertainment
released: 2009
genre: drum'n'bass
rating: oikein hyvää!



01. Contour - Helsinki Sunshine
02. Contour - Unwind
03. Kaleb - Past The Sun
04. Kaleb - Broken Promises
05. D Bex & Physics - Music Is A Feeling
06. D Bex & Kaleb - Symbolic
07. L.A.O.S. - Name Of The Game
08. L.A.O.S. - Hold On
09. Champagne & Physics - Midnight Soul
10. Champagne - Hear Me Now

All Finnish drum'n'bass DJs!! :))
gyahh I didn't know that dnb was pretty big in Suomi, too!
(or maybe still kinda "underground", but the fact that I found these–and already knew a couple of these artists, and on a Russian dnb forum [Russians are even bigger on dnb—see the Pirate Radio party], says something.)

ah, the fi.wiki page on dnb lists the Finnish examples.

LAOS is playing at this Ilosaarirock festival Joensuusaa Heinäkuussa!!
gawd I swear if I spend a summer in Finland, I'll have dished out so much money to go to music festivals (+Ruisrock festival in Turku). (I mean, not like I don't already for a bunch a shows and raves in California. But this is like weekend festival after weekend festival.)
Summer in Finland sounds so great.
need monehzz.

Ei kommentteja: